Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Thank you Butterfly.....

Morning All,  Well thought i'd have another play with Shrink plastic and decided to have a go with Butterflies. 

I combined my 2 favorite colour's Purple and green for this card.

A nice purple card with a shimmer green velum.

I coloured in the 3 Butterflies on the shrink plastic cut them out and then heated it up to make these beautiful colourful butterflies.  Hope you like them....





Card recipe:
Stampin up Ink,sentiment and Butterflies

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Vicky! Love how you used the half butterfly idea...I never did do it...that might jyst be my inspiration for tonight! ;)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't really have much choice the other half of the butterfly didn't work, so as you had the idea and the other half was perfect I went with it. Thanks Lizy xx

      Delete