Pages

Monday 15 July 2013

Simple Birthday....

Evening,

Well this weekend I donated most of my time to Race for life whch is the first time I have participated.  

It was a very heart wrenching time thinking of those we have lost and those who we know that are survivors and other bravely racing with this disease.  Well we have one think to say "Jog on Cancer!"

Here is a picture of us Girls "The Pink Poppets" before the race started (I'm at the back in the middle)..





Anyway back to Business here is a simple Birthday card I made with my new goodies from Stampin up and I decided to enter a challenge on Seize the Birthday


Card recipe:

Stampin up stamps - best of butterflys & simply sketched
Sentiment - SU Express Yourself
SU markers - Red rose & Bermuda Bay
Card - SU Bermuda Bay

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Love the flower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda, still learning but enjoy making the cards when i can :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful CAS design - love the doodle frame! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete