Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

Millies Birthday Safari...

Hi  Follow Crafters,

Sorry I have been missing I have made a few card but not been able to log on to my laptop to post them.

So here is my first one for Millie's birthday mid August.

She likes animals so as I had a new stamp set from Penny black "Mimi Safari" I thought I'd go with that theme.  

Here's my card..




Unfortunately I didn't have a stamp set  to write her name so had to had print it, which I think spoiled it a little, however its all experience.

Card recipe:
Stamps - Mimi safari
Sentiment - SU express yourself
SU pens - Wild Wasabi, Early Expresso, Crumb Cake, Chocolate chip, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Soft Swede

Challenge:


3 comments:

  1. so gorgeous vicky.fab gingham paper and the images are adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! love the images and super colours
    thank you for sharing with us over at dream valley
    lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card! Love the animals :)

    Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley Challenges this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete