Pages

Thursday 5 September 2013

Have a Purrfect Day!....

Morning All,

Well last night I thought I would have a little play with my new clear stamps called Paw Prints.

They have cute little cats and dog images so I did this little CAS birthday card using a few of the images in black and white.



I then decided that I needed a little colour so added the ballons of another stamp I had.  

I love the way it is so simple however effective with little help from SU markers..I love this card so much a have entered the Less is more challenge




Card recipe:
Stamps & Sentiment - Ailie Busby Paw Prints
Inks/Marker - Staz On Jet black, Daffodil Delight Pacific Point & Marina Mist


Challenge:
Week 135

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous vicky.i love the touch of colour and fun cats :D

    x coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute hun

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen x
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete